Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ZJ ULTRASOUND

We are excited that our ultrasound date has been moved up! Our Dr's office had a cancellation, so we will now get our ultrasound at 20 1/2 weeks instead of 24 weeks. We will be going in April 3rd to find out if our little ZJ is a Zion/Zyan Joseph or a Zoe/ Zoee Jane. We can't seem to agree on a spelling yet, but we will worry about that after we find out the gender. There is a poll posted at the bottom of the page if you would like to make a guess as to what gender our ZJ will be! We are now at 19 weeks along and doing great! We seemed to have skipped the fluttering movements this time (or maybe I was too busy chasing Jaden around to notice them this time), but the baby is definitely letting me know it is there with frequent pokes. The first ones happened at 17 weeks. That's one of my favorite times! :)

1 comment:

Pauly said...

YAY! I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world! Jaden is darling and I think he totally looks like mommy. I voted for a little Zoe/Zoee so we will see if my intuition is better when used on others--I was certain that Little Wyatt was actually Avery until I saw the ultrasound and now Wyatt seems just right : ).