In the past year and a half that we have lived here, I can recall it sprinkling maybe four times. Well, something crazy is going on now, because it hasn't stopped pouring for the past 3 days! We got tired of being in the house, so we went outside and got wet for a few minutes today. Jaden wanted an umbrella for Christmas, which I figured he would never use. Well, he had a great time in the backyard with his umbrella and his "never before used for rain" rain boots today! Daniel had to take the van to work, because he needs the wiper blades replaced on his car. We've known that for six months, but we haven't done anything about it, because it "never" rains here. :) Our back yard is flooded and my little garden is flooded and wrecked. But I do love rain, and anything that gives a little variety to constant sunny skies! So I am actually enjoying this mess! :)
1 comment:
You Arizonians(is that what you are called?) are such wimps. Do you remember when you lived in Idaho and what the weather was like there in the winter? Just giving you a hard time because we aren't having bad weather right now (unless, of course, you can count the sun not coming out for the past two weeks as bad weather). It is just funny to me how our bodies adapt so well to our surroundings.
Post a Comment