Jaden has found a new use for sticky notes...
This little turkey's favorite new "toy" is the pencil sharpener. She pushed the chair across the room to the table (I don't keep the chairs anywhere near the table due to her mad climbing skills.), climbed across the table and onto the island to get at the sharpener. At least she had a pencil in it this time, that's improvement...
I've been a bit of a "stretched" mommy lately, as I am adjusting to my new responsibilities. I am embarrassed at how many times we have eaten frozen pizza in the last month. A few days ago, we had time for a refreshingly delicious, very homemade dinner: Chicken salad with candied nuts, mandarines, and strawberries, brown rice pudding, and fresh pears. YUM!
Wow...I just realized that I haven't set the date on my new camera yet. My descendants are really going to be confused at pictures of my kids dated before they were born...oops! :)
1 comment:
Cami, Your kids are hilarious. I love to read about all the funny things Jaden does. My 2 year old talks in his sleep, which is pretty funny but no where near making dead cow shaped cookies. Thanks for making my day.
Post a Comment