We were excited to see apples on sale for 67 cents/pound in our local grocery ad...what they failed to mention was that each one weighed 5 pounds!
So we took out the cores, added apple crisp filling, baked them, and topped them with a homemade caramel pecan sauce. Yum, yum! The picture doesn't do them justice, but they really were delicious. We could only eat 2 for dessert for the whole family, and had 3 giants left over! :)
6 comments:
Those are humungous!
Holy smokes that is a huge apple! I want to go on a cruise with my husband! I'm a little jealous.
Beautiful family picture, Cami! Hope you had a great birthday, was thinking of you!!
I'm glad that you are bad at blogging cause I'm terrible at remembering to check your blog. Looks like you had fun on your cruise. We had the same opinion of Ensenada. And you're not kidding about eating 10 times a day. We want to go on another cruise next year before Alyssa starts school.
I love those big apples, btw.
Y.U.M
Love your new family pic. Super Cute Cam! :)
Post a Comment