Wednesday, January 12, 2011

By the way...

Here's one of the reasons the blog has been way behind.... (The other is that I'm the Young Women's president to 45 teenagers)

Anyway, this little mite has been making mommy awfully sick & tired. But I think the worst of it is now over, besides the actually delivery part, of course! :)

We are excited for this little one's debut around July 22nd!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you and I bet you look fabulous when you are pregnant!! I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left. My brother, Ryan and his wife are expecting baby #1 the end of June and then my SIL (Jason's sister) is due the beginning of August. So many new babies. I still can't believe how after all this time, how crazy it is how we have the same amt of kids, around the same ages, etc. Crazy.

Kirsti said...

congratulations!! I hope you feel so much better really soon. You deserve extra blessings with your calling.

Tara said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I was beginning to wonder. Congratulations! What a lucky little baby to have such a great mom. I am so glad I am not the YW president.

Danny and Laura said...

Congrats. I almost gave up on your blog. Now I understand. Sorry you've been so sick. You should be almost done with that and then you can enjoy the fun part of pregnancy.

Gurr Family said...

Oh congrats! We are expecting also. Just one week after you.

ChristyLou said...

I was wondering if there was another little one on the way!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you both. Hope you're still feeling better and that all is well. Love comin' your way from Nashville!

Gurr Family said...

Yahoo! That is exciting, not the being sick part! We are due one week after you. Congrats!!!

Hailey said...

YEAH!! Congratulations, that is so great, I am happy for you. I hope you have an easy pregnancy and birth. Keep us updated on the little peanut.

April said...

I haven't visited your blog in so long....how silly of me! Congrats on your up coming addition to your family. And your calling. I miss you! :)