Sunday, June 17, 2012

June

We've finally decided we are here to stay for a while...and we are finally getting around to some home projects to make our home just the way we want it. I painted the 3 kids bedrooms about a year and a half ago...then I had baby Zi. The kids helped get the painting started again! It will probably take another year and a half to get the house done, but so far we have done one bathroom and the family room! :) We have also been hanging some cabinets and doing some redecorating! :)
 My handsome boys in their tuxedos. I found a full tuxedo in Jadens size at a yard sale for $1. My little king of dress up was so excited! I think it was better than Christmas. He has worn it to church every Sunday since...and even squeezes it into his mid week dress up schedule sometimes. For $1, I let him wear it whenever he wants! :)


 ?? The sword fighting swimmer ??
 Zoee's job while mom takes a shower.
 Just checkin' out the dishwasher.


 We just completed our 2 week Summer session of swim lessons. This was Jaden's third year and Zoee's first. They both did great!











No comments: