We finally found out about Daniel's job placement - Kaysville, Utah. We were told to expect to go remote, but apparantly there were some last minute changes, because we are certainly not going remote. Daniel is going to be teaching at the largest seminary in the Church -- over 2000 students and 14 full-time seminary teachers! Wow! So we are off to our new adventure as Utahns - what an interesting thought. Let the house hunting begin!
We spent 3 days in Salt Lake City this week for job orientation. We had to leave Jaden with Grandma and Grandpa - he had a blast on the farm - riding the 4-wheeler and motorcycle, checking pivots, and getting soil samples with Grandpa, mowing the lawn, playing in the garden mud and the hose, and looking at all the animals with Grandma. He was a very good liitle boy while we were gone - didn't seem to miss us a bit! We sure were happy to see him again, though. Daniel and I had a great time together in Salt Lake, but we were anxious to get back home (especially mommy). Life just isn't quite complete without our little sunshine! :)
4 comments:
I'm so excited to have you near by! Being a Utahn isn't all that bad! You'll get used to it quickly! I used to miss Idaho so much and I always wanted to go back so bad, but Utah is home for me now and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
Well, I am excited for you to be a Utahn! Purely for selfish reasons. I think you will see that once you get away from the BYU life, Utah living ain't that bad.
I am very happy for you as well. I know that it isn't what you were expecting (or me) but at least we will get to see you ocassionally. Fun! Hope to see you this weekend.
We are in Layton right next door and of course my mom lives in Kaysville. You will love it. We will have to get together sometime and visit. Send us your phone number and we will give you a call.
Post a Comment