Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Week In the Life of Jaden




Helping mommy make French toast, helping daddy fix the siding.

I know this one is borderline indecent, but it was just too funny! Jaden heard Daniel turn on the vacuum while he was taking a bath. As soon as I got him out of the tub, he dropped the towel, went running to the living room, grabbed his vacuum, and got to work. He couldn't let daddy do his favorite job without him!

2 comments:

Pauly said...

what a cute little bum bum. Such a good little helper.

ChristyLou said...

Hey Guys!! I've just been reading all of your posts for the last few weeks and you've been SOO busy! I totally understand the exhaustion of trying to get a house all fixed-up and beautiful. You guys did an amazing job though! It really looks gorgeous. I was especially impressed with the transformation of the bathroom (whoever picked that purple was nuts;) and the living room. The living room is so bright and cheerful!

I'm glad that you guys were able to sell your house so fast and I can't wait to hear where you will be moving (I'm sure you can't wait to hear either!!). It was also fun to see how big Jaden is! What cute little fella, and I love it that he always wants to "help." We sure love you guys! Good luck with everything.