Several people have told me lately that I need to write a book that includes all of this nonsense that I put on my blog. And I think to myself - Who on Earth would buy that book? Well, I have decided to put a plan into action...when I am 50-yrs-old and no longer have kids at home, I will write my book. When it sells a total of 2 copies (since the other 3 people that told me to write a book will have forgotten about it in 21 years), I will take the $3.17 that I make and split it up between the real life characters in my stories, the two that live to entertain - Jaden & Zoee :)
5 comments:
I'll buy it!
Hey, I'd pay money for it too! Of course I really like the free blog version!
I would buy a book of all the funny things Jaden says. I love reading those and I laugh everytime I read them no matter how many times I have read them. I'm not Washington DC but I'm at my parents house and so I think I am Boise, ID.
Hey, Dufer! I need your address. Why don't you ever call ME!? :) It's warm (pronounced waaaarm) today- a whole 25 degrees. Tomorrow I may come for a visit since it will be 9 degrees!! Anyway, so I like checking up on your blog. You are a good writer, and have been since high school- maybe before, but I didn't know you then. So, you could definitly write a book. Well, I'm out to shovel some snow. Ciao, Baby!
You're so funny Cami! I'd bye it too. I love the pics you've posted lately. What darling kiddos. Jaden seems like a sweet big brother and Zoee is growing so fast! Merry Christmas and we love you guys!
Post a Comment