
It just got messier and messier.

Then Jaden talked mom into getting in too!
It ended up as peanuts strung from one end of the house to another, up and across the potty, and stuck on everyone's clothes.

They plugged up the vacuum hose, the lint roller was ineffective, and mom stayed up until 1:30am, crawling around on hands and knees picking up tiny pieces of styrofoam off the carpet one by one... Now if that was the end of the story it would be okay...but it isn't. When the garbage man came the next day, half of the peanuts spilled out of the garbage and into the street. They blew back into our yard and our next door neighbor's yard. I tried to get those picked up before the neighbors noticed.
Well, just last night, more than a week after the incident, I went to my friend's house 3 doors down, and there were two peanuts stuck in the grass by her front door. She knows the story and it won't be too hard for her to figure out where those peanuts came from! I just laughed and was really glad that I have friends that like me no matter how many styrofoam peanuts I get in their yards. It does make me wonder how long those peanuts are going to keep coming back to haunt me, though... :)
1 comment:
You are such a fun Mom climbing in there with him. Will you give me Mommy lessons?
Post a Comment