Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Again...

After lots of hours in the car, we are finally home...Greeted by a 117 degree heat wave...
We had a great time. We missed visiting a couple of very important people. We were hoping to stop on the way home, but Janice, we went by at 1am, and Paula, we passed at 4 am. We decided that night traveling was going to be the only tolerable way to travel that far with our little monkeys. :) We still love you, and will make sure we see you on our next trip though! And you are always welcome to come get a little AZ sun whenever you would like!



There will be lots of pictures coming soon, right after I get a month's worth of suitcases unpacked, laundry done, and my messy house back in order! :)

3 comments:

Pauly said...

I am so sad!! I loved listening to your voicemail... it was like old times. Next time you, I want to see you no matter the time!!!

Class of 1999 said...

Hey, so glad you made it safely back. Night is the way to travel with little ones. So, I'm glad you had reliable transportation, too. :)

Janice said...

Yah, we are usually (when I'm not up for a bathroom trip or helping Heber back to sleep) in bed at 1am. By the way... have I told you I'm pregnant? Not sure if I did or not- I'm 6months along due mid November. We totally do most long traveling at night. It is so much easier with little kids. I'm glad you made it back. Maybe one of these days we will make it down to AZ. Hope you can stop by next time!