Sitting in undies eating ice cream cones...the most clean up friendly option.
Miscellaneous kid moments
Rockin'!
The latest Lowe's project
This thing gets lots of use!
Jaden partying with his best buddy, Max. They are 2 weeks apart in age
Zoee loves watermelon...unfortunately it does not love her...Though we have found a new laxative, next time we are in need1:)
The little toots in their boots.
4 comments:
Ahhh! The infamous fridge water! Love it!
Amazing act! Very well executed and timed. An adult couldn't have done better.
Zoee has her mom's beautiful eyes. What a cutie!
I'd say that is the ultimate update. Thanks- your blog was starting to get a little boring. :) Nice to see you're still alive.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble blogging these days. At least you have pictures to post. Oh the mommy moments. I know exactly what you mean about being mad and wanting to laugh at the same time. Most of the time I just laugh which makes the kids laugh like the time Alyssa found my bright red lipstick and put it on herself and her barbie doll (and fortunately not anything else).
Looks like your kids have climbed in and out of that pool a few times.
Post a Comment