Saturday, September 19, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIEL DEAR

Daniel's birthday was a busy day. The kids and I surprized him at work with cake and balloons. It was late before we got around to the party at home, though...so he got a waffle with a candle in it! He was a great sport about it, and Zo thought it was great! Jaden and I were at the "party" too, it was just too late to remember to get us in a picture! :)






28 REASONS WHY I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
-He's a gentleman and a gentle man
-I've always had a thing for dark bristley hair...and those green eyes...ooh,la,la... :)
-Obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious! I love a sense of humor!
-He's a great teacher to our children
-He's so patient
-He does everything he can to make me happy
-He works hard and provides for our family
-He's determined to do what's right(handsome AND righteous? What a lucky woman I am!)
-He knows how to truly forgive; He forgives quickly and never brings things up again
-He is a peacemaker
-He's full of fire and excited about life
-He loves his family
-His smile makes me happy
-He and words are friends - he can express himself just right
-He's sensitive to my needs
-He's a great daddy
-He's always ready to have fun
-He can dance, and makes me feel like I am floating in his arms
-He plays with my hair
-He understands females (Thanks 3 big sisters!)
-He runs with me
-He always tells me I'm beautiful, even when I'm not looking so good...
(Once when we were engaged, I was sick in bed with messy hair, no makeup, a red nose, and glasses. He walked into the room and the first thing he said was, "Hi gorgeous!")
-He gives the best comforting, full of love, hugs
-He gives me freedom to do as I choose
-What's important to me becomes important to him
-He realizes I am not perfect, but he's willing to help me get closer to it
-He believes in me
-He loves with his whole heart and is completely committed - he leaves no room for doubt

No comments: