Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pool Time!

Last year, Grandma sent money for the kids' birthdays. We were planning to buy a little pool for the back yard. Well, these crazy store owners in the land of perpetual Summer clear all of the pools out around that time. We ended up with a flimsy little pool that was baked by the Arizona sun within a couple of weeks. We saved the rest of the money until now, and finally got our deluxe edition of the plastic wading pool with a built in slide! The kids love it! Thanks, Grandma Sara!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Too much fun! That pool is brilliant!

Max and Sarah said...

I love that you write the cute things Jaden says! I get such a good laugh out of them! I want to do that when mine starts to talk; thanks for the encouragement. The pool looks like so much fun for them, especially the slide. It probably seems so big to them! Enjoy the nice weather:)