Both kids slept for 13 hours straight last night. I got 5 hours of free time (well, free to do laundry, dishes, etc, and a little left over for me) plus 8 hours of sleep. What a blessed early Mother's Day present!
Ok, so this in response to your comment on my blog. I don't know how I come up with half these things, but I did come up with it. What I usually do is read about some insect/animal/plant in wikipedia and mull the info over a little in my head and then the ideas start coming. I am not very creative...I just recreate the experience with the things I have.
I think you are great at entertaining monkeys. Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom that takes them to parks and swimming. You can just tell they are happy. That says something about the mommmy. Happy Mothers Day my dear. I only wish we lived closer so we could do all this stuff together.
3 comments:
Can this gift be duplicated?! I can't think of anything greater :)
That does sound like a great gift!! Wish my kids would do the same for me. Or at least give me a day without screaming. ;)
Ok, so this in response to your comment on my blog. I don't know how I come up with half these things, but I did come up with it. What I usually do is read about some insect/animal/plant in wikipedia and mull the info over a little in my head and then the ideas start coming. I am not very creative...I just recreate the experience with the things I have.
I think you are great at entertaining monkeys. Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom that takes them to parks and swimming. You can just tell they are happy. That says something about the mommmy. Happy Mothers Day my dear. I only wish we lived closer so we could do all this stuff together.
Post a Comment