Sunday, August 19, 2012


 Zion and his greatest love. He will keep eating this for as long as I keep putting it on his tray. So I have to set limits for him...or else I get the result in the diapers the next day. :) The other day Zion was grocery shopping with Daniel. He was being a little obnoxious in the cart, until Daniel picked up a watermelon and set it next to Zion. The rest of the time shopping he just stroked the watermelon and behaved himself, but threw a giant fit when it had to be put up to be paid for. 



The freight train...full of precious cargo. This thing drives all over my house and bangs into my cupboards. Good thing we live in a home and not a museum. :)
A couple of weeks ago, I was so tired I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I set Zion down in front of some toys near me and asked Zoee to watch him for just a couple of minutes while I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Well...those couple of minutes turned into A LOT of minutes. I woke up in panic mode! The kids were still just playing quietly together and the only thing even slightly amiss was that Zi had some new fairy wings on courtesy of his sister.



Zi playing with his birthday present...poor 3rd kid...he even gets used as a sticker book...though he quite enjoys all the attention...even if it means stickers on his forehead

Zoee's first day of gymnastics
Zion and Chloe both walking now!



No comments: