Jaden is a wonderful big brother. He is very protective of his new baby sister and very gentle with her. He loves to hold her and give her kisses and "pet" her little head. He's also been great at bringing diapers and wipes and burp cloths and whatever mommy needs. Daddy would be really proud to see his little man stepping right up while he is gone! :) Only one more week until we are all in the same state to stay for a while!! :)
2 comments:
Jaden is so cute. I love seeing big brothers be sweet to their little sisters.
Beki my little sister - who you met when she was visiting with her little boy Cameron - got married last year and had twins in October. She says Cam has been an amazing help to her and his little sisters. I love it.
Your family is precious.
What a darling little girl. Jaden is such a sweetheart, you can just see how he loves her from her pictures. My brother and I have similar pictures when I was a baby and he is still just as loving and protective of me now:)I'm sure Jaden will be the same. Congrats on your new addition!
Post a Comment