




Here are a few more pictures of our little one.
Zoee is such a happy little baby, and has really given mommy an easy time. She slept for 2 four hour blocks last night already. We are so grateful to have such a sweet little mild tempered baby...
Being a mommy of 2 has been quite an adventure. The other day, after a whirlwind of bathing, teethbrushing, story reading, and getting 2 little ones to sleep at the same time, I quickly went to bed before one of them woke up. I woke up the next morning and realized that I never got my own teeth brushed before going to bed the night before. It's funny the things you forget to do sometimes! :) I sure do love my babies!!!
2 comments:
She is beautiful. Do you think she looks like Jaden when he was a baby?
Wow! If brushing your teeth is the only thing you've not done with two kids, you are doing great!
Post a Comment