Tuesday, August 12, 2008

THANK YOU!

Thanks to all of you who have been checking up on us! I can't believe how many people have been linked up to our blog now- from 72nd warders to the APX crew to mission friends to high school and college friends, and lots of family members! It's so great to have contact with you all and to read all your supportive comments! Just as soon as life gets settled a little more, I will get you all linked up to our blog so I can see what you are all doing as well!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited to read and see more of what's going on with your family! SO excited!

Hailey said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl, she looks absolutly beautiful!! And I must say the pictures of you at the hospital after birth--you were looking very beautiful as well. I appreciated the insight you gave about being a mommy of two. Hope to keep in contact, love you!
Hailey