I wonder what that tastes like... Oh, that stuff's good! This is the best water I've ever had!I just can't get enough! And I'll taste Pooh bear while I'm at it. Life just can't get any better!
You guys do such fun family things. Your blog is so inspiring. I'm glad we are not the only ones that make our kids sit through hours of torturous yard work. Happy 8 years! That is wonderful. Why don't we live closer? We want to come to a cook out!
How cute, I had to laugh about you harvesting the underipe lemons thinking they were limes? Could you tell by taste....or did they actually taste like limes? Miss you!!
I agree w/H. Welling, did they taste like limes? I love all the pictures of your kids! I am so glad you guys are having fun! Thanks for all the updates!
5 comments:
You guys do such fun family things. Your blog is so inspiring. I'm glad we are not the only ones that make our kids sit through hours of torturous yard work. Happy 8 years! That is wonderful. Why don't we live closer? We want to come to a cook out!
She is so stinking cute but what can I expect when she has Cami and Daniel as parents!
How cute, I had to laugh about you harvesting the underipe lemons thinking they were limes? Could you tell by taste....or did they actually taste like limes? Miss you!!
I can remember doing that when I was a kid. Sad thing is that I wasn't quite as young as she is.
I agree w/H. Welling, did they taste like limes?
I love all the pictures of your kids! I am so glad you guys are having fun! Thanks for all the updates!
Post a Comment