We found a great waterpark that we went to for family night last Monday. It's only a 20 minute drive from our house, and cost $1.50 for adults and $0.50 for kids age 2-18! It had a full playground in about a foot of water, toddler sized water slides, 2 big water slides, a tide pool, a spray park, and a lazy river with tubes to float on! We had a blast! Can't get much better entertainment than that for 3 bucks! We think we want to live back in Idaho someday, but if we keep finding such great things in Arizona, we might be in trouble! :)
I can't believe how cheap it is. We have a similar water park here, but we paid $11 for our whole family to get in. I'm amazed by all of your good finds there.
What a great deal! I wish we could go swim for that cheep. Here the swimming pool is something like $5 for adults at $4 for kids. Cami, I do love reading your blog
6 comments:
That is TOO much fun! TOOOOOO much!
Aust is asking when we're gonna go visit so he can go to "Jaden's waterpark?"
You are convincing me to move to AZ.
I can't believe how cheap it is. We have a similar water park here, but we paid $11 for our whole family to get in. I'm amazed by all of your good finds there.
Man, would you update already!! :) Looks like you've found yourself another steal of a deal. Way to go!
What a great deal! I wish we could go swim for that cheep. Here the swimming pool is something like $5 for adults at $4 for kids. Cami, I do love reading your blog
Post a Comment