Thursday, November 12, 2009

Arizona State Fair



The State Fair is one of our favorite things about Arizona. It is so low cost and kid friendly! It's even funner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-Grandma along. The kids had fun at the petting zoo and the kids play place - all free with admission. Jaden has never seen a Sponge Bob cartoon, but he has seen him somewhere before... After he met Sponge Bob at the fair, Jaden shouted out, "He's just like my undies!" We also went to a lumber jack show. Jaden was picked out of the audience to win a little chair they had carved. When they handed him the microphone, he said, "I'm Jaden Platt and I just turned free (three)!" It was pretty cute. After we got home, Jaden decided the chair was more of a "Zoee bum size."  I forgot to get a picture of our very favorite part -a giant turkey leg, Navajo tacos, and funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream! Yummy! We all had a great time!



1 comment:

Tara said...

I have been so bad at commenting lately. I even meant to wish you a Happy Birthday, but then something spilled and I rushed off to fix the problem. Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday. I'm so glad you got to celebrate with so many family members. I just love your blog, it is so delightful and inspiring...plus useful. I just got my $50 worth of diapers for $20. Thanks for saving me $30!!!!!