Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Big 3-0!

I had a great 30th, with my mom, dad, and grandma here to help celebrate. I thought the cake was going to catch fire with all of those candles. Jaden saw that I was in over my head and climbed up on the table to help me get them all blown out. Then we enjoyed my favorite angel food cake with raspberries (my mom had canned from her bushes last Summer), and real whipped cream! Yummy! My wonderful husband got me 2 of my favorite things - new Brazilian Haviana Flip Flops (The ones I brought home from Brazil 7 years ago were starting to wear holes through the bottom.), and the newest Keith Urban CD. :)











2 comments:

Pauly said...

You do 30 hot!

I can't believe it! I have no doubt that 30 has never looked so good!

April said...

Happiest Birthday to you, beautiful Mama!