I sure do love this little bunch of monkeys!
This post is long overdue...but better late than never, I suppose! What a great daddy we have in our home! He takes such good care of his little family, and sure makes life happy and pleasant for me. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father gave him to us forever!
The kids gave Daniel a card and a candy bar. The funny thing about it is that I had actually forgotten to get a present from the kids. It was Sunday, so I wasn't going to run to the store... Well, Daniel had gotten a Twix in his stocking for Christmas. He put it on top of the fridge and forgot about it. Well, in my frantic search for a last minute gift from the kids, I found his Twix, so he got it as a gift AGAIN! :) He ate it this time. He had not idea it was recycled and neither did the kids, and they never will unless they read this, which is highly unlikely! :)
I got Daniel some new Levi's jeans that he has been eyeing for a while. He never spends money on himself, though. So I have to watch what he eyes and get it for him! :) He looks hot in his new pants. But, of course, I think he always looks hot! :)
1 comment:
So funny. You have such a cute little family. I'm sure I have said this before but I love to read your blog and see what you are up to. I am going to try to comment more on others blogs because I have realized how much fun it is to get comments. Sorry if this creates too much work for you in moderating comments : )
Post a Comment