Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here are a few pictures from our trip that I just realized I hadn't posted yet. Pics of the airplane ride. Zoee is such a daddy's girl. When she wakes up in the morning, she wants to know where daddy is. When we go running, if he is more than 2 feet in front of the stroller, she will start squealing until he comes back. If we are out somewhere and Daniel gets up to go somewhere, she is either right on his heels, or screaming at me and trying to wriggle away because I won't let her go with him. What a little sweetie! Daniel secretly loves the fact that Zoee loves him best right now! :)
The kids were so excited for Grandma and Grandpa's version of the ice cream truck! Their truck brought whole boxes of ice cream! And Grandma and Grandpa didn't hesitate to spoil the grandbabies with BOXES of ice cream!

I forgot to mention a few special people we got to see while on our trip. Cousins Jake and Jennifer welcomed us into their home late at night after our flight from Idaho to Vegas and made sure we had full stomachs before driving the rest of the way home. Thanks! We love you! Though we didn't take any pics, so a couple from Christmas will have to do! :)
I also got to see my good friend Janice and fam. We met in Alaska and have lots of funny memories together... I'm laughing right now as they are flooding my mind, but I'm choosing not to share! :) Are you laughing, Janice?

1 comment:

Janice said...

HA HA Ha... lot of good funny crazy memories. Ah Alaska singles ward. I miss you and it was fun to see you for a minute. I really am coming to see you this fall. I hope that's alright.