
My rickety scratched up shelf that I got for free at a yard sale. It took about $3 worth of supplies- a little Elmer's glue, a little sandpaper, and a little black paint - and 20 minutes later I had my new shelf! I was quite pleased with the outcome!
5 comments:
cami you rock!
I love it Kami! I'm impressed with your fixing up skills. I'm glad you found our blog! It's so much fun to see how your family is doing and to see pictures of your cute little Zoee! She is adorable, and I can't believe how big Jaden has gotten. Time sure does fly!
Nice work!
I'm so impressed with all of your bargains! And I really loved the laughing video of Daniel and Jaden. So cute!
Hey, Cami!!
Look at your SKILLS! If only you could teaach me a thing or two. Maybe it would help if I lived a little closer...:)
So, I don't get it- you tagged me, but I don't understand. Either you're gonna have to call and tell me, or email me and let know what I'm supposed to do. Remember, I'm still an infant in all this blogging stuff. Can't run til I learn how to walk. :) CIAO!
Post a Comment