

This is our new backyard swing. I got it at a yard sale for $3, still new in the package. The people were selling it because they had bought two, and when they hung the first one up had realized that it was too high off the ground, so they didn't want the second one anymore. So for a few cents worth of extra rope at Walmart, we have a swing that is a perfect height! Lucky for us, the previous owner didn't think of that! :)
The swing is great even though the backyard is still ugly. Our house was vacant for 8 months before we bought it, so everything was dead when we moved in. We're hoping to get around to fixing the yard someday! :)

Here's my smiley little chubster. She's growing like a weed!
Interesting story will be coming as soon as I can bring myself to laugh about it. Right now I'm still somewhere between yelling and crying. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment