Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pizza & Bball

We went to a place called Cici's pizza this week. Daniel went there all of his growing up years, but I had never heard of it. It had all you can eat salad, breadsticks, pizza, brownies and mini cinnamon rolls for $3.99. Kids under 3 are free. And we had a $5 off coupon if we spent $10. So we got 2 buffets, 2 drinks, and free everything for Jaden all for $6.57. What a deal! And it was yummy, too. So even better, it was a yummy deal!! Jaden's favorite was the mac'n'cheese pizza!




Then on Saturday, one of Daniel's students gave us free tickets to a Phoenix Suns game. I got to go with this handsome fellow!

We had a blast!! Of course we were up high, like nosebleed section. But we could still see pretty well, especially Shaq...He's not a very little guy.
It was last minute, so Zo got to go with us. We were worried that it might be a little crazy for her. But she absolutely loved it. She smiled and laughed the whole time, thinking all those people were cheering for her and her cuteness!





3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Shaq is huge! That would be so awesome! LUCKY! There used to be a pizza place kinda like that in Twin Falls that I went to once. It was really fun and really yummy too. In IF there is a place called Primo's that has all you can eat salad, pasta, pizza, and dessert pizza. It's pretty good, but not as good as the one I went to in Twin. Macaroni and cheese pizza sounds crazy. I'll bet my kids would like it too though.

Hailey said...

Your kids have the sweetest faces!! I am glad you had a fun time out with the kids and hubby.

Lake said...

We love Cici's!