Monday, March 16, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

Zoee has been playing airplane...

Doing push-ups...

Rolling all over the place...

Getting her head stuck in the changing pad while rolling...

Just being completely adorable...

And sitting up!
She thinks her brother is the greatest. They love to just sit and laugh at each other.

Jaden has been playing baseball outside in his jammies in the perfect 75 degree weather...

Finally getting mom to get the Valentines cookies made in the middle of March...


Helping me realize why the handsoap always seems to go so fast...

And packing Zoee's babies around in the carrier...

I have been enjoying watching my little garden pop up, and seeing little tiny apples growing on my new trees!

And Daniel has been researching and shopping for this great new computer, so we be back online!!

4 comments:

Pauly said...

looks like Zoee is busy growing up! Why do babies do that?!?

Janice said...

It looks like you have been having so much fun with you little ones. I long for the day when I get to stay home and be just a mom. What a wonderful fulfilling job. Someday....

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Cam- and the update. You sure do get a lot of blessings! A new car, AND a new computer!? :) Share the wealth. haha. I am jealous of your garden and your 75 degree weather. It was nice today- 45. I took the kiddos out to play and we all blew away, so we came back in. A trip to your house would be nice...

Tara said...

I missed you while you were gone...and your cute kiddos.