We have officially entered the "stay indoors at all costs" season. It has proven to be quite torturous for the kids...and their mother. We have been reading lots of books, playing store, riding stick horses up and down the hallway, and trying to figure out how to keep from going crazy! We did get outside for a little dip this week. Zoee got to strut her stuff in a swimming suit for the first time - she was lookin' pretty cute! :) We had to stay in the shade of the patio, though, as it was way too hot in the sun! Any ideas for indoor fun for two little ones ? Please share some wisdom with me!:)
2 comments:
I had to create an activity box for Thayne to survive the winter up here. It included puzzles, stickeers, coloring books, playdough, crafts etc. I also focused on reading lots of books and teaching (alphabet, counting, shapes etc.) If you are interested in more detailed ideas e-mail me.
If you can go outide at all, give your kids a spray bottle- let them shoot each other, or you, or have them 'draw' pictures on the sidewalk. Indoor stuff? Check out the library- I think summer reading program started today. Sorry, I can't think of anything else.
Post a Comment