Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's Your Opinion?

We know we've had some visitors to our blog that we don't know. We decided to make our blog private. Then we decided maybe we didn't need to. Then we decided that maybe we would just start another blog that didn't include any full names, birthdates, etc. What say all you my blogger friends?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hmmmm....so hard to say, but I want to be invited if you go private. I still want to be able to stock you! :)

Pauly said...

My opinion. hmmm. I went private because I disclose too much information for the scary people and in order to be safe I would have to be pretty generic. And since I hope to use this as somewhat of a scrapbook for Wyatt I didn't want to get so complicated.

I wish there were some way for people to request an invite once the blog is private. That way I wouldn't have any issue with it.

I feel safer knowing who can see what I share.

Bobi... said...

When I started our blog I was careful not to use our last name or where we live. This way I can feel a little more comfortable if people I don't know happen to visit my blog. I like to blog hop and see if I know anyone else on my friends' blog lists. It's fun!

ChristyLou said...

The hard thing about trying not to include any personal info is that sometimes you let it slip or people commenting might let it slip. If someone is really trying to figure out who you are and where you live, they will. I'm super paranoid though, so I don't know if you should ask me! ;) If you go private please invite me!

BTW-I love those pics of Daniel with his dad and J with Daniel. Sooo cute!! The kids are growing so fast! I can't believe Z!! Miss you guys.