Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Water Pics

Here are a couple more post-rain pictures that I forgot to post. The first ones are of the field across from our house where we play. Then there is the little playground around the corner with it's "moat." We had fun throwing rocks in the mud puddles. Puddles are something we rarely get to see and play in around here! :)


3 comments:

Bobi... said...

So nice that you could have a break from DRY! Who doesn't love a good PUDDLE!

Heather said...

HI! Those puddles look like so much fun. I was just re-reading the comment you left on my page. I cannot believe how long we have "known" each other as well without meeting. I, too, hope that it will happen someday. We should try and set something up?! Your kids are so cute, by the way.

ChristyLou said...

Wow! That's a lot of water!! How fun for your little desert dwellers. I'm still thrilled every time I see a river or lake...I guess that's what growing up in NM does to a girl. LOL.

BTW-I LOVE your family pic, you guys look gorgeous. Miss you!