Aren't these the cutest little nerdlets you've ever seen? Jaden and Zoee were playing with their 3-D chalk out on the back cement today, complete with 3-D glasses, though Zo had to have some rubber bands around hers to hold them on her little head. I couldn't resist a photo shoot of my darling little nerds.
2 comments:
I love all of the updates. Congrats on the new calling. My sister just got called as the YW Pres last April and she said it was really busy at first while learning all of her responsibilities, but has been a lot of fun ever since.(she has a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and it puts a lot of stress on her husband). You'll do great. I envy anyone that gets to work with the youth. I think I would love doing that, but alas, I think I am forever going to be in the primary (I love working with the kids too).
Ok, so I am just catching up on all my blogging buddies. I love the nerdlets, I love the roses, and my hat is off to you in your new calling. That is a huge one. Those girls are so lucky though
Post a Comment