Sunday, February 28, 2010
My Little Sunshine
Jaden insisted on wearing this sunflower headband all day long. He was sure a little bright spot in a lot of people's days as we walked around Walmart and the grocery store. I haven't seen so many smiling people in a long time. It was fun... And then I got to smile again when I went to check on him before I went to bed. Not only did he have his flower on, but he was also sleeping with Zoee's new shovel. Zoee and Jaden both got new shovels to help me in the garden. Jaden's blue one was all dirty after helping me plant the garden this week, so he just snuggled in with Zoee's! Sometimes these little ones almost make my heart burst with joy...What a blessing it is to be the mommy of these silly kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment