I've had some requests for a belly shot. I've been a little hesitant to share, because I am at the not so pleasant looking stage of, "sort of look pregnant, but mostly just look really chubby." But here you go anyway! I did graduate to the elastic waisted pants this last week. Ugh- I try to put that off as long as possible...:) I love the product after pregnancy, but the process is sure not my favorite! :) We are now at 21 weeks- more than half way there! Yay!
5 comments:
Cami, you look so cute! I'm so excited that it's a little girl. That will be fun! I love having one of each. They play together great, even though they're not the same gender. Aubrey plays cars with Logan and Logan is willing to play dress up and dolls with Aubrey. It's really funny! Anyways, I hope you are feeling well and are full of energy! haha I have really enjoyed your blog. It's a great way to stay updated!
Brittney
What a cute LITTLE belly!! Jaden is going to be so excited to have a little sister. We are so excited for Jaden to have a little sister! Maybe you should go back to work for a little while so she can get to know her Meggie a little bit! J/K I would never wish that upon you. I guess you will just have to find lots to do so she can come play with me.
Hi Cami! I found your blog from Sarah's. Glad to see you guys are doing so well and you are feeling good. Congrats on the girlie :) We are in Texas and think of our "APX friends" often!! Check out our blog if you have time...http://jkclark.blogspot.com/
No I guess it was Clint and Megs... anyway, it was fun to read your entries!
You look so cute and "chubby" is definitely not the right adjective for you! Keep the belly shots coming. ;)
Post a Comment