Sunday, April 27, 2008

Horrah for Great Deals!

So, during my first pregnancy, I was appalled at how much maternity pants cost. Why would I want to spend $30 + on a pair of pants that I could only wear when I was fat? Therefore, I survived the pregnancy with 2 pair of maternity pants and a couple of pair of capris. Well, since we got snow last week, we're obviously not having too many days of capri weather, and I am not into doing laundry every other day. So I decided to go to Old Navy to see if I could find a pair or two of somewhat affordable and decent looking maternity pants. But, oh, I got way more than I bargained for...It was maternity pants heaven on the clearance rack, as they were clearing out their long pants and bringing in the shorts/capris. They had them in MY size, they were CUTE, and they ranged in price from $6-$15! Miracle of all miracles!

So about an hour later, after Jaden had narrated the whole trying on process and opened the dressing room door a few times, we left Old Navy down $54 and up 5 new pair of cute maternity pants. What a deal! I guess I'm good for another pregnancy or two now! :)

1 comment:

Pauly said...

What a deal! Gotta love a good deal and a great blog-- I am totally addicted.