Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SOLD!

Well, we put the For Sale sign up on Saturday, and sold our trailer on Tuesday. We had 3 families lined up to come see it Tuesday & Wednesday. However, the first one to come wanted to buy! We are excited and should have a good down payment to buy a house...wherever it is that we may be moving! We have to be out by June 1st, so we will be staying with my parents for a few weeks until we find a new place to live! I am so happy that our home is sold, but I'm not sure I ever want to do that again! The last little while has been torture getting it ready to sell, as every scratch in the paint or speck of dirt suddenly got magnified and it seemed that the cleaning and fixing would never end!

6 comments:

Pauly said...

That is such great news!!!! What a blessing to have that out of the way.

When do you find out where you are headed? May?

Tara said...

Hooray for selling your house. I hear you about the never ending repairs. We both had to do them pregnant....Never again!

Clint and Meg said...

Oh wow! I hope you made good money on it because you put a lot of work into it. Good job! And yes I am slacking but we haven't done anything exciting lately. I will get you updated though!

Kirsti said...

congratulations! that's gotta feel good. Can't wait to hear where you guys are headed. how 'bout texas?

Max and Sarah said...

Congrats on selling your house! What a relief and yet so exciting for what is to come!

Max and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.