Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jaden Videos



Jaden loves to chat on the phone. He has a great time talking and giggling with his mystery caller. But every time I get the camera on him, he stops immediately. The other day, I got a little clip of him having a good time on the phone before he caught me!

The other day, Jaden decided to dump Cheerios all over the living room. So we decided he would have to clean them up. He had a great time running the vacuum into the furniture, but unfortunately, didn't get many of the Cheerios!

4 comments:

Pauly said...

that phone video is hilarious! I watched it about 10 times and showed everyone in the office. His face when he realizes you are there is priceless!

Tara said...

What a cutie patootie! We got an ERgo Baby carrier and I love it. I had another carrier with Daniel that put all the weight on my shoulders and hurt really badly after 30 minutes, but this one puts the weight on your hips and can carry Daniel who weighs almost 40 lbs. It is great...a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. I really researched carriers before I bought it.

Clint and Meg said...

He is too cute!

JoandDoug said...

Cute videos and cute family Cami! Congrats to your husband with his job and good luck with the move. Your house looks totally cute and I'm sure you'll have no problem. I love blogging! It's so fun to see what people have been up to. Congrats on your girl and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!