Life is, for the most part, pretty uncomplicated for me right now. I do have busy days and crazy days sometimes. But most days are just nice. Sure, there are things I would never call fun involved in my days, like doing the dishes, folding the laundry, changing poopy diapers, and going to Dr's appointments. But I am so grateful that there is now time in my day for those fun and enjoyable things such as exercising, reading, dancing around the house like a one-year-old, cooking good meals, baking fun things with Jaden, and taking a nap nearly every day! These are things that would be be very hard or nearly impossible to squeeze in if I had to deal with the stress of work along with being a mommy. I can't remember when life has ever been this uncomplicated, nor do I know how long it will last (hopefully at least until the next baby comes in August, or until the next move, possibly this Summer...). So I am just enjoying the moments, and am thankful to my husband for letting it be this way...

Monkey see, monkey do... I walked into the bedroom to this funny scene the other day- he even had my shoes on, trying to get that thing to go !:)
1 comment:
That is so great that you get to have some uncomplicated parts of life. I am getting a little worried since my life seems to get more and more complicated-- not sure how much more I can take.
Post a Comment