Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just the Kids


I let Jaden wear one of my t-shirts for jammies the other night. He thought that was the greatest thing ever! (I like this easy to please stage :)

He couldn't figure out what had happened to his toes, after 30 minutes of playing in the tub. He was so perplexed by those wrinkles!

Zoee started laughing for the first time last week (Jan 22). I can only get her to laugh when I make spitting sounds, though, so sorry for the mom audio. I had to turn the camera off when her laughing suddenly turned to terror, though - she's still not so sure about the camera thing! :)

1 comment:

Clint and Meg said...

Oh man I miss you guys! I think Zoee is looking more like you. She has your same mouth. Cute cute kids!! Does Jaden still remember me? Don't show him the prego pics; it will scare him. Just wait til I get back to normal.