Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not much new to report this week...

We've just had a lot of sickies at our house. I think we're finally on the tail end of it, though.

TWO NAPPING AT THE SAME TIME...I GUESS THAT'S ONE REASON TO BE GRATEFUL FOR SICK DAYS..)

THE GARBAGE MAN GAVE JADEN A SPECIAL TREAT THIS WEEK - HE HONKED AT HIM AS WELL AS WAVING. JADEN WAS SO EXCITED!...(I'M SURE THE NEIGHBORS LOVED IT, TOO :)

SNEAKIN' IN TO SEE THE SIS

WE GOT JADEN SOME NEW BINS TO ORGANIZE ALL OF HIS LITTLE PEOPLE AND FARM ANIMALS THAT HE GOT FOR CHRISTMAS. TWO DAYS LATER, HE WAS MAKING GREAT USE OF THEM, AND ALL OF THE TOYS WERE ON THE FLOOR AGAIN..

4 comments:

Pauly said...

Wy's been sick too. For not having anything to report. It sure was a fun post.

Danny and Laura said...

I finally got sick of toys everywhere about a year ago, so I went out and bought a bunch of bins. Mine have lids and worked great until Alyssa figured out how to open most of them. Now we are just working on only emptying one bin at a time and picking those toys up before moving on to the next.

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah you have a blog, and more importantly, I found you! How's life being all done with school? Your daughter's a cutie! Sorry your kiddos have been sick.

The Murdocks said...

Hey Cami!
Your baby is getting so big! I just want to squeeze her! We're getting over colds too. I just love how the bug spreads through the whole family!