Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures and Dirt...That's All









We had a photo booth session in the rocker - it was lots of fun.
Then we decided to have dad take a picture that included all of our heads and excluded all of the feet and up the nose shots.


We've been digging holes. It's difficult to dig down 24 inches into hard Arizona dirt! Right now we have a big muddy mess...but I have a vision for my pint-sized yard! We are going to get all we can out our our cramped little space! When we are finished digging and planting and spraying and smoothing we will have a peach tree, a pear tree, 2 apple trees, a grapevine, a vegetable garden, and a fantastic little sandbox! The fruit trees are going in on Saturday (I can actually grow fruit in my backyard - I am so excited!)...and the rest will get done when it gets done.

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Ok, Im a little envious that you can grow fruit trees, but I don't think I could take living in AZ. I'll just have to visit someday and pick myself a peach! Hope you guys are doing good. It was nice to read your comment on my blog. Your kids are so cute, I love the "I'm not a boy" shirt.

Contreras Crew said...

You'll have to give me some tips sometime...want aust to at least have a tomato plant at some point...

Tara said...

How scrumptious. We'll come visit around harvest time.

PS- We are digging in snow

Danny and Laura said...

I love the little "I am not a Boy" onesie. It speaks what every mom wants to say when they take their little girl out in the public. You were making my mouth water just thinking about all of that fresh fruit. I miss that about California.