Zoee got her first taste of baby cereal on Jan 5. She was thrilled! She's still a happy, cuddly little girl (most of the time :) In her spare time her favorite things to do are to play with her toes or try to get her hands out of her mittens so she can decorate her head with new scratches...
You crack me up with your Jadenisms!! He's a funny kid, how old is he? I can't believe Zoee is eating rice cereal already. How time flies!! I'm glad we can keep in contact via the blogs. Hope all is well with your family. I keep forgeting you are no longer living in an arctic tundra, as I am. Fall in January, that would be nice. However,I wouldn't be able to stand the summers!
4 comments:
You crack me up with your Jadenisms!! He's a funny kid, how old is he? I can't believe Zoee is eating rice cereal already. How time flies!! I'm glad we can keep in contact via the blogs. Hope all is well with your family. I keep forgeting you are no longer living in an arctic tundra, as I am. Fall in January, that would be nice. However,I wouldn't be able to stand the summers!
I am having the same scratching problem with Spencer. It does not seem to matter how short I cut his nails.
What a beauty!
What a CUTIE! It's amazing that she liked the cereal so much...my girls both hated it the first few times! Those scratches look like they hurt, ouch!
Post a Comment