Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hot Tamale

I don't wear lipstick, I never have. But I got some free from Walgreen's the other day. It's a nice color, called Hot Tamale. I decided that I needed to look like a hot tomale today to clean the toilets, wash dishes, and change diapers. So I put some on. I thought, hey this looks pretty good... Then Jaden walked into the bathroom, took one look at me, and said, "Mom, what you got in your mouth? You're all messy! That doesn't go there!" So I just smiled and sighed and got back to my toilet cleaning...

4 comments:

Tara said...

I need to get me some of that hot tamale lip stick. You are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey, wear the lipstick- to do whatever you're doing. I know a girl that wears perfume all the time- sprays it several times a day just because she likes to smell good. Why not?! I'll have to check hot tamale tomorrow when I get my B1G1 Free!! Hope tehy let me! :)

Pauly said...

You are always smoking hot. Me I need major help and I don't think lip stick will do it.

April said...

All I own is free lipstick from Walgreens too. :)

I laughed outloud when I read this! Kids!