MY 3 SIBLINGS & I WITH OUR FIVE LITTLE GIRLS (ONE SET OF TWINS) ALL BORN WITHIN 14 MONTHS! THE PRICE CLAN MINUS 2 HUSBANDS AND 2 GREAT-GRANDKIDS PICS OF VIEWING, BURIAL, & FAMILY
I'm glad you got to come home and visit with your family. The pictures were all so cute. All those girls! Drama- drama- drama! Fun! Hey Cam, You can visit my blog at bsbunch.blogspot.com Later- Bob
2 comments:
Hey there! You better not have set foot in Utah with out telling me....
five girl cousins that will be FUN!
Oh and yes, Wyatt is a little clone of Wade. Still not convinced that I must pass on my genes-- that just wouldn't be fair to the little one!
Miss yoU!
I'm glad you got to come home and visit with your family. The pictures were all so cute. All those girls! Drama- drama- drama! Fun!
Hey Cam, You can visit my blog at bsbunch.blogspot.com
Later- Bob
Post a Comment