Here are some pics from our Macaroni Grill/Cold Stone Valentine's Date. At the Macaroni Grill, they were going to seat us at one table, and then said they were going to put us at another instead, so we would be away from the table with the kids at it. That made us laugh a little - that's probably what they usually say about us! :) We ended up with a fun little spot right in front of the fire. Dinner and dessert were both delicious!
For Valentine's, Daniel gave me the movie Fireproof. There are a few cheesey moments, but it's a good show with a good message. I gave Daniel a new tie and some homegrown bottled raspberries (that I stole from my mom's house when I was there! :)


1 comment:
So nice to be able to get out for a night without the kids isn't it! Sounds like you two had a great date. How awesome to sit by the romantic fire while you ate your dinner- nice. Love the Coldstone pics.:)
Post a Comment