Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Scoot Crawl

Here is Zoee's new way to get around. She does a couple of scoots and then throws a fit, with a "why should I have to exert myself when you can just pick me up?" attitude. :)


Just as I was getting ready to post this video, Zoee started really crawling across the floor today! I'll guess I'll have to get a new clip up soon! It's hard to keep up with this little girl!

5 comments:

Bobi... said...

That is so funny! I love it when babies find creative ways to get around.

Wade Fieber said...

that looks like Wyatt! lol. He really does prefer to have me pick him up or just give him what he is after.

Anonymous said...

This was funny, and soooo cute.

The girls loved it.

Gurr Family said...

That is hilarious.

Hailey said...

That is hillarious!! I love it when she rolls over on her back and has a temper tantrum, kicking her feet and screetching. Hope she is feeling better, what did the doctor say?