Thursday, April 30, 2009

#1 Zoee meets the Eucerine

#2 I walked into the bathroom today to find this...

and this...

It was so kind of Jaden to let her have the toilet! (At least she wasn't inside of it!)
Though disgusting, it made me laugh, and I had to get a picture before sanitizing her.

I sure have some fun times with these two monkeys!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Why are toilets such a popular spot for the kiddies?! They are all fascinated with it! Our day isn't complete without finding Ryker in his bathroom sink at least once. He likes to let the water run on his feet. Silly! Cute pics.

Heather said...

Hi Cami! If you see any visitors from St James MN or somewhere in CT it is my parents and brother. They were so excited to see you under my friends and family since you were a part of my life for so long! My mom wanted my to tell you how adorable your kids are!! She loves your picture with them in the basket...very cute! Who do you know from Marietta GA.....my brother and sister in law live there! Talk soon. Email me sometime.