I recently found a great deal on diapers, so I wanted to share it with all my friends.
I got a code from a friend to use at diapers.com to get a $10 discount. (The discount is for first time customers only.) When I signed up, they gave me my own code to share with all of my friends to get a $10 discount. (Apparantly, I get credit to my account for sharing the code. But I don't really care about that, as I probably won't be ordering a second time. It seems that the deal is only fabulous for first time orders.)
Anyway the $10 discount code is: TEN4ME
AND 1st time customers can either get a free subscription to Parenting magazine OR you can choose to get a rebate instead for the magazine value of $14.97 with any $15 purchase.
If your order is $49 or more, you get free shipping.
So this is how it works:
Go to diapers.com and sign up for an account
Order at least $49 worth of diapers
At checkout, enter discount code CAMI9492
Print your confirmation receipt and print this rebate form REBATE HERE and mail it in for $14.97 rebate
If you are buying Huggies or Pull Ups Jumbo packs make sure to print your receipt a second time and submit to Caregivers for an extra rebate of .75/pack! Check out CAREGIVERS MARKETPLACE here.
I just found out about the Caregivers Marketplace about 6 weeks ago. You get a 75 cent rebate for jumbo packages of Huggies diapers, Pull Ups, or Huggies swim diapers purchased in 2009. 75 cents doesn't sound like much. But since we file all of our receipts by month, I was able to go through the old receipts and find over $10 worth of rebates in just a few minutes. I just got my check in the mail this week. Yay for free money!
Also, it you have any manufacturers coupons, after you sign up for your account, you can mail the coupons in, wait for them to credit to your diapers.com account, and then do your order.
You can get all different brands of diapers, but I am a Huggies fan, and I have been saving up Huggies coupons. So this is what I am going to do:
1- Order 5 packages of Huggies for 9.99 each = $49.95 (order of $49+ gets free shipping!)
2- Use $10 discount code
3- Submit rebate for $14.97
Just doing this much, you get 5 packages of Huggies for $24.98 or $4.99 each delivered to you door. (My friend got hers in 2 days.)
In addition, I have a couple of manufacturers coupons I sent in, and am just waiting for them to credit to my account before I order. And I'm going to submit a copy of my receipt to Caregivers Marketplace for an additonal $4.25 rebate. All this equals dirt cheap diapers for just a little effort.
If any of you are interested in printing coupons for Huggies little movers or little snugglers (I think these are the Huggies Supremes), you can print 2 per computer at coupons.com, and two per computer at smartsource.com. I printed these just a couple of days ago, and I think they are still available.
Happy Diaper Shopping! Share this deal with all your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment