The other day, Jaden decided that he was going to dress up as a cowboy for the trunk or treat party this year. He looked at me and said, "Momma, you're just going to have to find me some little clothes at a sale." Little did he know that momma already bought a fabulous yard sale outfit last Summer, and it was just waiting in the closet for the right opportunity! Jaden squealed with delight when I got his cowboy duds out and exclaimed, "Mommy, this is really cool!" He then had to run and get his boots on, so that he could start roping his stuffed animals. We have since accessorized with a one dollar neckerchief from Walmart and we are ready to go!
I've decided to quit trying to keep my cupboards organized...maybe when Zo goes to school. She's such a natural at kitchenware modeling.
2 comments:
What cute kids, and what a cute shirt you have! :) I say canning is kinda fun too. Sometimes it's really fun, but usually it's just kinda. Thanks for all the fun! And all the memory digging! Oh, what Daniel knows now! :)
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment